Chrome Spring Series Suspension Kit
Due to the high demand and requests for the DS Classic Custom rear shock for the 60 and 69 Indian motorcycle DarkScout has returned to the scout shock market with an upgraded designed DS Classic rear shock in key areas, has the same specifications as the DS Classic but with a chrome spring fitted in place of the black type.
- 43mm of working shock travel, over the 34mm standard for all 7610 shocks.
- 6 or 4 Position pre load adjustment settings
- Working shock length from eye to eye increased from 290mm to (296mm only installed on the Classic rear shocks by DarkScout)
- Redesigned compression bump stop rubber
- Billeted CNC machined spring seat adjuster, (over the cast aluminium adjuster type). Manufactured by www.propeng.com.au
- Rebuildable & revalveable
- Progressive rate spring
- Matt Black spring and body (NEW)
- 4 Position adjustable rebound dampening
Having more usable shock travel than the standard OEM shock of 34mm to 43mm will help alleviate the bottoming out for those riders looking for a smoother riding experience, and with greater working shock travel less time hitting the bump stop rubber on sharp edged tar sections and open pot holes giving a smoother over all ride over the standard OEM suspension.
PayPal is required for any purchases.
Paypal is not part of the checkout process: you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of the product, as they are manufactured as a custom order.