SOLENOID VALVE REPLACEMENTThe following solenoid valve can be used to replace the original start/run solenoid valve on the T62-2A as well as the 16A, 16B Gas Turbine FCU, and is half the size of the Valcor valve used on the T62-32 gas turbines.
The replacement cost on the original Valcor solenoid valve is well over $3000.00 U.S and can not be purchased by the general public due to the valve been used by the military.
- Withstand Pressure: 290 psi
- Orifice Size: 2.3mm
- Coil Insulation Type: Class B
- Operating Pressure: 0-145 psi
- Temp Range: -10 to 50 (c)
- Weight (kg): 0.1
- Power consumption: (VDW10)
- Fluid Temp (c): 1 to 50
- Valve Construction: C37 Stainless Steel Solenoid/brass valve
All fittings are supplied with the solenoid valve for installation onto the T62-2A and 16A,16B gas turbine FCU’s.